4K or quad HD HEVC/AVC live video encoder for ultra-low latency streaming over IP with SRT
Makito X4 Encoder
Benefit from quad channel SRT streaming at the lowest latency in the highest video quality
Makito X4 is a highly-secure, ultra low latency HEVC and H.264 video encoder, featuring exceptional video quality, next-gen performance, SRT streaming, and the highest available 4K UHD and HD encoding density.
The new Makito X4 offers power, quality and flexibility for real-time HEVC/AVC video encoding in a compact appliance or rack-mountable blade. Designed for the most demanding live video applications, the Makito X4 can ingest full 4K UHD or up to four HD inputs with 10-bit pixel depth and 4:2:2 chroma subsampling.
Extremely robust and always reliable, the Makito X4 offers 8 powerful encoding cores that can securely and simultaneously deliver low latency multi-bitrate streams over any IP network. And with native support for the SRT protocol, the Makito X4 is ideal for streaming over unpredictable networks such as the public internet.
- Next-generation power for encoding 4K or up to four HD inputs.
- Ultra low latency suitable for live interactive video applications
- Pristine 10bit 422 video quality
- Hitless failover and protection switching for uninterrupted live video streaming
- HEVC or H.264 encoding for multi-bitrate streaming
- SRT protocol with AES-128/256 bit encryption
- Adapts to network conditions ensuring non-stop streaming.
- Synchronise live streams over IP for REMI.
- Manage multiple devices with Haivision EMS