4K or quad HD HEVC/AVC live video decoder for ultra-low latency streaming over IP with SRT.
Makito X4 Decoder
Decode Low Latency 4K UHD and HD Streams for Broadcast Quality Video
The Haivision Makito X4 Video Decoder is a versatile real-time HEVC/H.265 and AVC/H.264 video decoder. Capable of decoding live video SRT, UDP and RTP streams at very low latency, the Makito X4 Decoder is ideal for live broadcast, bi-directional interviews, remote production, sports coverage, and real-time monitoring.
The Makito X4 Decoder can receive up to four different 1080p50/60 HD streams, or a single 2160p50/60 4K UHD stream over IP – along with 16 channels of digital stereo audio per decode.
Streams encoded with either 8- or 10-bit pixel depths and 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 chroma subsampling can be decoded by the Makito X4 Decoder, and output as 12G SDI video for 4K content or HD video with up to four 3G-SDI outputs
- 4K/UHD or 4xHD SDI Outputs
- Efficient HEVC/H.264 decoding
- Ultra low latency glass to glass
- Pristine 10-bit 4:2:2 picture quality
- Synchronise live streams over IP for REMI
- SRT protocol with AES- 128/256 bit encryption
- Up to 84 HD / 21 UHD inputs in a 4RU rack chassis
- Streams up to 30Mbps
- Manage multiple devices with Haivision EMS