Multi-codec, broadcast-grade 4K/multi-channel HD openGear encoder card.
MGW Diamond+ OG Encoder
MGW Diamond+ OG is a broadcast-grade HEVC, H.264 and MPEG-2 IP encoder that is ideal for contribution or point-to-point streaming applications, and compatible with the openGear ecosystem for seamless integration. It features a powerful encoding engine with the ability to output up to eight streams simultaneously.
MGW Diamond+ OG is available as an openGear card for easy integration within production studios, broadcast facilities or corporate server room. MGW Diamond+ OG captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within broadcast, sports, enterprise and federal markets.
Featuring Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic range (HDR) support, MGW Diamond+ OG can capture and stream 4K60p HDR10 or HLG video from either its 4x3G-SDI or 12G-SDI inputs. MGW Diamond+ OG reliably delivers broadcast-quality content over dedicated IP networks but also over lossy networks such as the Internet, thanks to its support of stream protection protcols, including Zixi, SRT and RIST.
- HEVC/H.264 and MPEG-2 broadcast-grade codec
- Up to 4K60p input and encoding support
- Support for 32 channels of audio
- Large protocol support, including UDP/RTP TS, RSTP, Zixi, RIST and SRT
- Future-proof design with SMPTE2110 support in the roadmap
- Compatible with openGear ecosystem for seamless integration