Broadcast-quality H.265 decoder offering exceptional compression ratios on video resolutions up to 4K UHD. Ideal for remote production over leased lines/satellite. Ultra low latency.
Partner: Domo Broadcast Systems (DBS)
This broadcast-quality HEVC decoder, offering exceptional compression ratios on video resolutions up to 4K UHD and low latency, is ideal for remote production applications over leased lines or satellite.
Onyx is a feature-rich family of professional broadcast encoders and decoders, able to stream across dual networks using a variety of IP formats including SRT, at bitrates of up to 120Mb/s. The use of ST2022-7, (Seamless Protection Switching), technology at the decoder ensures glitch-free recovery from network errors or path failover. Onyx is ultra-compact and in QuadSync mode can deliver up to 4x decoded HD signal streams in a single half-width 1RU enclosure allowing it to be integrated with minimal disturbance to existing rack layouts.
- Up to 50% bit-rate reduction compared with H.264
- Decoding of 4x simultaneous HD signals from a single half-rack unit (QuadSync mode)
- Reception of true 4K UHD signals with HDR
- Ultra-low Latency for live applications
- IP and DVB-ASI in
- 2x in 1RU rack kit for high-density mounting
- SRT stream decoding and ST2022-7 packet switching
- Saves Rack Real-Estate – up to 8x HD Decoders in a single 1RU
- Software upgrade to 4K/UHD
- Supports high rate IP streaming formats including SRT
- Feature-rich interface and options
- Supports redundant network inputs with packet switching