4K and multi-channel HD HDMI encoder (HEVC and H.264).
MGW Diamond-Hx OG Encoder
MGW Diamond-Hx OG is an openGear 4K HEVC video encoder card that is ideal for IPTV distribution or direct-to-web applications. It features a powerful encoding engine with the ability to deliver up to four streams simultaneously. MGW Diamond-Hx OG is available as an openGear card for easy integration with production studios, broadcast facilities or enterprise server-room environments.
MGW Diamond-Hx OG captures up to 2x 4K/UHD/HD/SD sources from HDMI, DVI-I or RGBHV inputs and streams up to 4 live channels, addressing diverse applications in enterprise, broadcast, defence and surveillance markets. With support for Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (HDR), MGW Diamond-Hx OG delivers exceptional 4K60p picture quality taking advantage of a richer colour gamut than other standard HD/4K encoders.
Ready for direct-to-web applications, MGW Diamond-Hx OG can capture HDMI feeds and publish to Content Delivery Network servers (CDN such as YouTube, Akamai, Facebook) for large scale distribution. Featuring advanced transport protocol protection with Zixi, SRT and Pro-MPEG, as well as AES encryption, video feeds can be reliably and securely delivered over the internet for broadcast-quality contribution. For data-sensitive applications, the MGW Diamond-Hx OG supports KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources (IP or Serial), real-time image cropping and video scaling, and delivers JITC-compliant output streams.
- Low-latency streaming from 2x HDMI, DVI-I or RGBHV sources simultaneously
- Ultra High Definition (4K) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) support
- Up to 4 output streams
- HEVC(H.265) compression support to reduce network bandwidth use by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission (Zixi, SRT and Pro-MPEG)
- KLV/STANAG metadata ingest from IP plus multiplexing – JITC compliant